SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, July 19, 2014

I am still here

hey everyone I am still here and kicking. I got a little side tracked on the blogging. Sometimes its hard because I don't have much to say. Its pretty much just every day living anymore. 

So how is everyone out there!!??? I am still going I have lost about 115 pounds now its pretty slow moving these days but I am still just keeping on. 

I have some recepies i will share with you guys in some other post. I am going to try to get some post in and get back to it! 

Update i can't remeber when i blogged last and I didn't look so in February I moved to San Antonio. I joined planet fitness in or around March and I love it. I mastered the elliptical and kicked its butt haha. took me a few weeks but i went from 2 minutes to 45 now! I am still eating the low carb low sugar. So this is just kind of a catch up post. I hope you all are doing well ……...


here I am now<---------- decided to cut off the hair for the summer I will try to get a better pic a full body but for now this is me! lol 
















This is a comparison Dec 2012 till now I didn't start this WOE until May of 2013 but still pretty crazy transformation I think! ok well I will talk to you soon let me know how you all are 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You look gorgeous. Way to go. You must be so proud of yourself. It's great to see you back. I've wondered how things were going with you. Looking forward to seeing some full body shots for a comparison. Love the short hair. Could you make a post of what you typically eat in a day. Once again ... you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Crystal! How's that grandbaby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good, & I am really glad to hear that it's same old, same old for you! Not gonna lie, when you don't post for a very long time I could think that you went off track. Huzzah, you didn't!!
    115 pounds girl!!? Wow. So wonderful.
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete