SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

YOUCH so sore

Let me just say I could barely roll out of bed this morning! Youch 30 day shred kicked my booty! My thighs hurt so bad I can barely get up and down off the toilet! lol That is ok though its a great pain!

Anyways so I went ahead and decided I will do 30 day shred every other day lol I did however go walk it was a slow painful walk but I got in 2 miles!

Next subject haha ...... I know that I vowed to stay off the scale until October 15th but it is like when it starts moving again I just can't do it lol. I weighed this morning and I am going to try hard to stay off of it but I have now hit my 70 pounds gone! I am so excited and it became a reality that in 30 more pounds and I will have lost 100!!!!! Hard work and strict diet work for sure! Anyone can do this if I can! Of course its not easy but it is so worth it! I can't wait to see where I am at on my yearversiary! Guys jump on this band wagon time will pass anyways might as well do something productive during the time.... Lifestyle changes work!


1 comment:

  1. Well done! I'm so excited for you! Keep going, you're doing brilliantly and it's definitely worth all your hard work Blods (Uk) xx

    ReplyDelete