SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Month .... Set Goals

Today is the first day of October!!! I can't believe time is flying by so fast..... So I decided that today I will set some new goals!

This morning I got up had a cup of coffee with my adkins vanilla shake and then I got dressed and after I dropped off my daughter I went and walked at the park. Now I usually walk everyday I have been a little off track lately because of all the crap happening you know my vehicle was broke, I was sick, My mom came to visit and so on so I got a little off. Goal 1 Oct...... Walk every morning after dropping Kadey off at school. I also decided to stop going by my miles and go by time. I want to make sure I walk 30 min everyday maybe a little over but nothing under. 

A new start this month! I bought a video an actual workout video. I started this morning so after I walked my 30 min I came home finished my water bottle and started the video.  Goal 2 Oct..... Do 30 day shred every morning after 30 min walk. You guys if you have never heard of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred read up on it, it kicked my booty. I am already sore and its the middle of the day lol. I loved it and there are 3 different 20 min workouts on the video. Here is a pic of it you can pick it up at wal mart for 9 dollars. All you need is you, small hand weights and I use a yoga mat because of my hard floors. 

 Last but not least Goal 3 Oct...... Started a daily journal. I am hoping this will keep me on track. I bought a cheap binder and dated each day at the top of each page. I weighed in today as it is the 1st day of the month! I set a goal to weigh on the 31st and I wrote to weigh in on the 15th. Every Tuesday I wrote down a little inspiring quote for the week. I keep what exercise I did that day, what I ate and how much water plus I set a mini goal like do 20 extra crunches, or drink 6 bottles of water just something to keep me going and have some little challenges. I will let ya guys know how it goes and if you decide to make you one and need suggestions or help let me know and I will try to help lol. oh and the good thing about this is I am hoping it will keep me off the scale a little I mean that will only have me weighing in 3 times the 1st, 15th, and 30th!  Here is a little pic of mine of course it isn't finished because the day isn't over yet! 



I hope everyone will set some goals this month to help you stay on track or get started or whatever you may be doing! I am posting this early incase any one decides its a great idea and you still have time in the first day of the month! Talk to you guys soon!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You are right I could barely move when I got up this morning! I went ahead and walked though 2 miles kinda slow haha.....Have you done the video??

    I have my fitness pal, map my walk, workout calendar all kinds of stuff but there is just something about writing it! ya know? I am just crazy haha! Thanks for your encouragement and for leaving me comments! Glad someone is reading my blog and liking it! lol

    ReplyDelete