SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fun in Vegas

Ahhhh Vegas it is so very relaxing here. It really does take away all your worries and problems! I bet you guys are wondering how I have done on my diet?? When I get home I will tell ya all about it. For right now I will just share pics with you guys and have fun lol. No worries I haven't cheated but it has been pretty challenging.


Here we are all exploring.


We have seen so much! The lights at night are beautiful. We spent time at the pool and it was great fun times. Of course we have done more walking in the 120 degree weather. The water show at Bellagio was so cool! 

Bellagio water show


I got carded while sitting at a slot machine! Maybe because I ordered diet coke and water because I know I don't look that young! hah
Big slot machine haha

I loved M&M world and all the little shops that you can shop in! 


Had so much fun with friends! acted silly while wearing boas on the strip!!! 



 We are To cool for Vegas haha!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment