SUGAR DETOX

Monday, July 1, 2013

AHHHH Sugar Everywhere......

Ok so I am writing and blogging but the dates are all crazy but that is ok! I am having a blast in Vegas!!! Let me just say this if you are addicted to sugar  and trying to detox DO NOT COME TO VEGAS. Luckily my problem is food and not so much sugar but it was very tempting! Here are some pics of all the sugary goodness in Vegas........

Statue of liberty made out of jelly bellys

This store was literally pure sugar! 

And another candy store an adult candy store for sure 

A nice chocolate heel for ya 

Cupcakes that smelled like heaven

This was the safest pie ever it is actually soap and they had cupcakes too I mean soap cakes haha 

This was a pure chocolate lady thats right she is made from chocolate 

Chocolate fountain anyone?

Queen of hearts cake! thats right she is a cake 

Pastrys everywhere 
So I guess these pics prove Do NOT GO TO VEGAS IF YOU ARE SUGAR DETOXING BECAUSE OF SWEETS lol!! I hope these pics don't throw any of you fellow detoxees into binge eating I apologize ahead of time like I say Sugar Iz Crack!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a lot of sugar. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yes there was sugar and yummy food everywhere! ugh lots of temptations!!! I survived though!

    ReplyDelete