SUGAR DETOX

Friday, July 5, 2013

Dilemmas but it worked out

Ok so here are some things about the trip that involve detoxing or dieting! First dilemma....... No fridge in the hotel room. Oh wait I guess I should start with I packed my shakes in my baggage that was checked in. I was ok all the way to Vegas I actually ate bacon and eggs for breakfast and had water and peanuts on the plane. So I was good till I got there. Now once I got to Vegas the problem was that I had no cold shakes. No fridge to put them in...... soooo I had brought plastic zip lock baggies and I put the shakes in them and put them in ice. The baggies made it so the cardboard that is the container for the shake wouldn't get soggy. SO we ate bubba gump and I had a salad with some grilled shrimp. I never had a shake because we stayed out and were on the go that first day. So the next morning I got up and had a shake but unfortunately they weren't very cold. Needless to say I never drank a shake while I was on vacation after that.  I did however stay on my diet. I ordered naked wings, a sub with a side salad and just took off the bread, I had a taco salad, and a few Mcdonalds hamburgers minus the ketchup, bread and onions. I did make one mistake while I was there. We went to the ice bar minus 5 and you got tokens for a shot in an ice glass. Well all my friends were taking one so I decided I would too! well about 5 minutes after I took it guess who was in the bathroom throwing up yup this girl. It was some kind of sugary shot..... I am guessing my tummy couldn't handle the sugar So that was how I cheated Other than that I did really good. I know I got lots of exercise when I remembered to wear my fit bit... One day was like 10 miles and another was 12 so lots and lots of walking. I survived vegas and when I got home I had lost about 7 pounds while I was gone. Usually you gain weight on vacation lol so I would say vegas was a success........


Now on my flight home it was a full flight and like I said before I board last. One dang seat left on the entire plane. Guess what it was thats right a dang middle seat wedged in between to bigger sized gentlemen. Ok just breathe....... I fit!!! Annnndddd I buckled my belt without having to have anyone get up or move over or anything I reached right down and buckled YAY me!!!



here is an update pic I now buy XL shirts!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Great job while on vacation! And super nice weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--LOST weight on vaca; who does that?! Great job! You are committed!! Impressive.

    And hurray on seatbelt & fitting into that (one last) seat! Did you feel like you had to avoid exhaling, & not move at all the whole time? I hate trying to "make myself small" & stay out of ppl's way. Not that I'm even in their way, but plane seating IS kind of close quarters. For anyone.

    Welcome home. And did you tell us you're gonna be a Gramma?!! How exciting!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure that I even breathed during that entire flight. I was squished lol and man was it HOT! Yes I am going to be a grandma! I am 35 so I am hoping I will have another name besides grandma haha

      Delete
  3. Hey yeah I am trying to catch up!! Its crazy for me during the summer. Have to keep my daughter entertained!

    ReplyDelete