SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, September 29, 2013

And again.......

Hey you guys hope everyone is doing well! I have been crazy busy and having a hard time keeping up with everything! I have a serious of unfortunate events lol. Things are starting to look better slowly! I had so many things happen all in one week I am surprised I am still among the sane! So I told you guys about my car being broke well Finally the mechanics figured it out and it is fixed!

While my vehicle was broke my Son's baby was born so I didn't get to travel home for that. Made me very very sad but I am trying to deal with that. So my vehicle got fixed and I planned a trip home that weekend (she was born on Sept 10th) well Sandra flew here to watch the animals while I went to see the baby and guess what???!!! I woke up sick had a sore throat and a sinus infection. I didn't get to go I spent 3 days in bed out of it! SO sad again. So hopefully I am going to get to leave this Friday the 4th and finally get to go see my son and his little family! Oh and on top of the broke vehicle, not getting to see the baby and everything else my daughter broke her wrist and is in a cast!

Add caption


















So I bet your wondering how my weight loss is going? So far so good my scale isn't moving as much and as quickly as I would like but thats ok I still tell in my clothes!
My total poundage lost is 66 pounds and I am almost to 5 months on the low sugar low carb! So that is pretty good I guess it would be to easy if the weight kept falling off like it was heck I know it takes time and I have to serve my time too lol.

This was taken on 9-23-2013

Talk to you guys soon!!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! I can't believe it has almost been 5 months either crazy! I guess the saying is right ....." Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it... The time will pass anyways) love this its one of my favorites! Thanks for the congrats I am finally going to get to go this weekend to see her!! yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a fit over 66lbs., woman! Super!! And I love that you included a recent photo. Ya look great.
    So proud of you for plugging away. You inspire. :)
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And congrats on your sweet grandbaby!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks I cant wait to see her finally this weekend! I hit 70 pounds gone this morning! WOO HOO! 30 more and it will be a 100 then the hard part starts hah J/K

      Delete