SUGAR DETOX

Monday, September 9, 2013

Keep on going!!!!

I am hoping everyone is back in the groove of things with school and everything starting back! I know my first week with my daughter back was great! Got up had my shake in my coffee, went dropped her off at school and straight to the park for a 3 mile walk. Worked out very well UNTIL my vehicle broke! 

Now having a broken car throws your entire routine
into CRAZY time! Thank goodness my aunt lives here
she is about the only person I know here!
The downfall is we are having to stay at my aunts house
so I can use her car. This is now my routine.......
I get up at about 5:30 get ready leave about 6:45 to take her to work, come back to her house and take my daughter to school, come to my house let the dogs out for a few hours, go get my daughter, go back to my aunts for 45 mins, go pick my aunt up from work drop her at home come back to my house feed my dogs and get our stuff to stay the night at my aunts get there shower and go to bed.

Now I know I can fit a walk and some exercise in there somewhere but the thing is I just don't feel like it. I feel exhausted just worn out! On Friday my aunt dropped us off here at the house and we just stayed here all weekend with no car, this was my choice not hers but it was hard. Let me tell you what I did. This past Saturday was my 117th day on my diet and what happened? I cheated!!!! ugh we walked down to the convenient store on the corner now this is not like a 7-11 or valero its just a small little country store. They don't have much in there so I resorted to a hot pocket! why did I do this? I keep telling myself its ok it was just one time but I still fell really guilty about it! My life is just chaos right now! Here was my day on Thursday.....

 Woke up got ready went outside car wouldn't start!
The people remodeling where I live found a problem with the electricity so it had to be off all day and all night!
No car and No electric Blah!
Anyone who has been reading my blog knows that I have been trying really hard to have positive thinking and be positive! Some things make it really hard to stay Positive but I am trying really hard so here is what I say .......

    




Just keep on moving forward! You have to otherwise everything you have already accomplished will be lost . I know I have worked hard and I will be back on track as fast as I can! 







1 comment:

  1. Aw man, sorry about the car! (I was thinkin you had a truck? Hmm) I hope it can be repaired fairly soon.

    I think it sounds like you are doing well. How did the hot pocket TASTE to you? I thought maybe it wouldn't even taste good. What did your stomach think of it?

    One foot in front of the other, gf.
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete