SUGAR DETOX

Monday, September 30, 2013

140 days and counting

SO today is my 140th day!! It has definitely been a challenge. So many things can throw ya off just one day. What you have to learn is its just one day you always have a fresh start the next day! So wake up and start fresh!!! One day at a time thats how you have to take things! Stay strong and have self control! These things help in the journey. By no means am I an expert or even done on my journey but there are things that help to stay strong. Remembering that you didn't put on weight overnight so it wont come off overnight, or that everyone is different , body's are different, metabolisms, shapes everything and not everyone will lose at the same rate or even in the same places! It helps to join the groups and communities online to see what others do and how they overcome problems with the weight loss! There are so many support groups out there and so many great suggestions. Use the resources its wonderful! The support from people even if they are complete strangers will help motivate seeing their success and their stories is a great motivator for me! I have even seen online challenges that people can join! Looks like fun and you win money! So get on the band wagon and do it! The best quote I have seen and I wake up and read it every morning is ......


NEVER GIVE UP ON A DREAM JUST BECAUSE OF THE TIME IT WILL TAKE TO ACCOMPLISH IT.....THE TIME WILL PASS ANYWAYS! 

So find your motivation and move on it! I promise you will feel so much better!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment