SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, June 30, 2013

WOO HOO

So far so good! Ok so my son got here at 2am and our flight leaves at 8 and we fly standby so have to check in an hour early. Airport is an hour away so guess what yup we stayed up all night. What a way to start vacation lol. Now I will be blogging when I can but I am not sure when I will get them posted but I will!!!! Oh and I know this pic below is silly but I was really excited that I could put my feet up on the dash. This was on the way to the airport!!!






So flight was good Thank goodness Sandra got to fly with me I got in the seat and sat and guess what the seat belt fit NO EXTENDER YES!!!! We flew from San Antonio to Arizona was a quickie. Got on the plane is Arizona got very back seats and we got to sit together with extra seat so I sat by the window! it was kind of a bumpy ride I guess because of the mountains here are a few pics I took from the plane!
waiting to get on the plane! 

From the Plane pretty cool looking!












































Ok so made it to Vegas caught a Taxi from airport to hotel found all of our friends and hotel rooms!!! Then we walked and walked. My fit bit said 10 miles!!! Isn't that crazy! This is what happened Hung out walked around went to bubba gump and had a salad went back to room and took a nap. Haha was up all night remember soooo slept from 7 until midnight. Now when they say Vegas never sleeps its true got straightt up at midnight and went out exploring and the city was alive!!!

First night there I won some money haha


2 comments:

  1. That pic from the plane is amazing! Wow, such a lovely view.
    Glad all went well--no seat extender!! Yahoo!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved not having to ask for an extender!!!!! yay its always so embarrassing! Thanks I love taking pics from the plane I mean when I get a window seat of course

    ReplyDelete