SUGAR DETOX

Friday, August 9, 2013

Catch Up!

Hey everyone sorry I been bad about blogging but time just seems to get away from me. I haven't quit or fallen off the diet wagon just been busy with my kiddo for the summer time. So I am not even going to try to catch up I am just going to start fresh and try to keep up. So I hope everyone is doing good. You guys make sure to leave me a comment and let me know how you are all doing!!!

Just incase you were all wondering I am now on day 88!! Yes still going strong 88 days of no bread, sodas, well you guys know the low sugar low carbs. I am surprised I have stuck with it but it is quiet easy now not really struggles its just everyday stuff now!

Let me catch you guys up a little. I have lost I think about 58 pounds so far. I say I think because I had to step away from the scale. My scale was going crazy never weighed me even close each time. So I just kinda go by my clothing and every once in a blue moon step on my aunts scale. So I know I haven't gained here lately I am just maintaining guess its one of those plateau things haha!!


So I have gone from a 2xl shirt to XL I can fit in a large but not as comfortable as the XL and in pants of course it depends on where they come from but in cato capris size 22 or 24 to an 18 or 20. The comfy pants from wal mart I fit in an XL wow it is so nice to walk in and be able to just buy whatever lol.  Talk to you guys soon! I can't remember if I have posted this pic or not so I will it was a couple of weeks ago.







This pic was taken today!
size 18 pants and XL shirt!














5 comments:

  1. Your hotness is definitely shining through! So glad to see you back blogging and that you are still going strong on day 88. You got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Thanks Rhonda I am trying! Maybe I should make that a goal to be hot! it is just like everyday life for me now! Even the walking!!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I am trying to keep it up! I don't know why I am so inspired but I am thats another blog haha! I am trying to stay on top of the blogs so I don't get behind again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look amazing. I am glad you posted. I have been thinking about you and hoping you were still doing well. You and Holly are really inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am feeling great also! I am glad you are inspired and your encouragement is inspiring to me!

      Delete