SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Busy Days

I am sure everyone is staying pretty busy these days gearing up for school to start! Ugh I am really not ready. What will I do while my daughter is at school?? I have started applying for jobs but haven't even had one call back yet! So you guys say a prayer for me and maybe I will find the right job. So I was thinking today that I am still so heavy and why am I not thinner yet lol then I had to remind myself HELLO its only been 3 months which really isn't that long. Although I will say I have come a long way in this short time. This picture is one of my favorites I have seen so far



We all need to remember most of us didn't just wake up one day and be overweight it took time to put it on and it will take time to take it off! Although it was definitely easier putting it on then getting it off haha!


Something else I was thinking about while I was trying to jog and I am sure it is a sight to see I thought I wonder what people think. Do they think why is that fat girl even trying? Maybe they think why did she let herself get like that? I thought of this because as I was walking at the walking park an older lady walking her dog stopped me and said "Hunny I see you here every evening and I just want to tell you I am proud of you" This made me feel so good someone actually noticed that I came every day and try to push myself. Guys if you see someone struggling or everyday out trying to lose weight or get healthy say something because it might just be what makes them keep on going! Everybody has their own story and you never know what it might be so never judge!!



1 comment:

  1. running help? There is a web site out there C25K for beginning runners. According to it you are doing it right. Start out walking and then running. Listen to your body. When you get tired walk, when you can run.

    Good job and yes, don't worry about what you look like, those people judging are just jealous!

    ReplyDelete