SUGAR DETOX

Monday, August 12, 2013

Jogging

I am a music person for sure. I love all music I can be in the worst mood ever hear a certain song and it just brightens my mood. I am also a big worrier well I used to be I try not to do to much worrying anymore because it doesn't help thins much. While driving down the street you see people running I mean there will just be that person that has their headphones on just running along. I think man I wish I could run or even jog it looks so peaceful. I have always thought that. I was so heavy and I thought there is no way I will never be a runner. I mean seriously It killed me to just walk around the mall sometimes how the heck will I ever run??? I continue to see these people just running and now I think I can run I will be able to put my headphones in and run. SO I started trying I mean I jog. BTW my sports bras are wonderful for this! lol I start out walking and then I will break into a small jog but I can only jog about 2 minutes at a time. I walk, jog, walk, jog and just continue this. So my question is does anyone have suggestions on how to become a jogger. I don't really know what I am doing haha. I can't wait to be one and just jog the entire time!!!




Here I am on a walk!!! smiling










OMG I can actually see my feet instead of belly haha






My walking buddies catching up!













1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystal... you are doing it right. Walk Jog Walk Jog... eventually your walk breaks will get shorter and your jogging longer. I started with walking and when I worked up to 5 miles I started with little jogs. I have now done 2 half marathons and plan to do a full this Fall. Google Couch to 5k and you will get lots of training plans. The key is consistency and with you walking every day you are golden!

    ReplyDelete