SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Today is a New Day!!

Here is something I want to say....... I see and hear so many people say well I did bad today I ate to much or I didn't work out or whatever then they quit. You know it was just one day get up and try again the next day! Every day is a new day with a new beginning each morning!It doesn't matter how many days you think you failed at whatever it may have been just start agin. Don't just quit and give up!

When I started this sugar detox I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to stick with it! I am amazed by myself and that it is so easy for me I mean don't get me wrong I have my struggles but I just keep on going. Everyday when I wake up I pray for the strength to be strong enough to keep it up. Every night when I go to bed I say my thanks for the strength and pray again for the next day. People you can do it don't be so hard on yourself because you may have slipped or something just start the next day fresh!


Ok sorry had to get that out lol. So about a week after I started I went to wal mart and I bought a pair of there shorts that look like the Nike shorts everyone wears. I wanted a pair so badly and really the smallest size they have is a 20 and ya know they still don't fit like a 20 they are kinda smaller. I get these shorts home and guess what they don't fit! I can't even pull them over my huge thighs ugh! So I kept them and I tried them on once a week! I wore those shorts to the store last week!!! YAY Finally I fit in them! My aunt called and wanted to go shopping and I was like ok. Well I hate to shop nothing ever fit and it just made me feel fatter than I already was. Anyways so we went in a store and she was like why don't you try on some of the nike shorts I said NO way the biggest they come in stores is an xl (online you can apparently find them in a 3x but no I don't wanna buy them that big haha). I actually got brave sucked it up and tried on a pair GUESS what I got them suckers on, now they were tight but I fit! haha

Shopping wasn't so bad when you can actually wear normal clothes, well I call it normal because you can actually walk in a store and they have your size on the rack! I got 3 Nike sports bras in an xl YES YES YES!!! I was so Happy! I know its not a medium or a large I mean its still an XL but this is so awesome to me because I didn't fit before! I have to admit I kinda like shopping now just a little lol



No comments:

Post a Comment