SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Work Outs!!!

SO my 10 minutes of walking I started 88 days ago has stuck with me pretty good. I now go and walk early in the day and in the evening time. I try to do a mile and a half each time. So that brings me in at about 3 mile but here is my problem...... I walk a mile or so in about 12 minutes sometimes it takes me maybe 20 minutes if I try to do 2 miles. I am not even walking 30 minutes usually so do you think you should go by time or miles? Another thing is I don't think I am pushing myself hard enough. I am not tired or sore ever. Now don't get me wrong when I am walking I have labored breathing and sweat but as soon as I stop its normal like I never even walked lol. Kinda weird so I feel like I need to challenge myself and do something more or maybe walk a time frame instead of distance! Opinions please???

Second what do you guys think about this topic? Do you think every once in a while you should throw in something off the diet to shock your body or HECK NO keep  to it ? I ask because I feel I am kinda at a stand still and have been since about Vegas. I know people plateau but for how long? I know  everyone is different but I am trying to not get frustrated and just keep at it...




I would love to join a gym but there aren't many here where I live and the ones we do have are pricey  .We don't even have a YMCA! I have been doing some different things here at home. Why are all the exercise videos so expensive beach bodies, p90x, and insanity..... Anyone out there know a good workout DVD that isn't a 100 dollars? I did get wii fit its kinda boring though lol. Although it is improving my jogging lol. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krystal, Glad to hear you are doing well and sorry about the plateau. Sometimes I do eat over my calorie range and it seems to "shock" the system back to weight loss so it doesn't think it is in starvation mode. Wouldn't hurt to up your calories about 500 for a day and see if you don't get back to losing again within a few days afterwards. About the exercise videos, I have seen several at WalMart in the $10-$15 range. Also Sparkpeople has lots of FREE on-line videos and you can find others on YouTube. Also maybe the library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i think I do need to up some calories or something to get off the plateau! I will look at wal mart for the videos thanks for the advice and the tips. Library is a great idea I know they have some videos you can rent and maybe if they have some that would be a good mix up too. A couple of different ones each time ya know.....

      Delete