SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

15 down 10 to go almost met first goal

So I have lost a total of 15 pounds. I am noticing that my shirts lie a little better across my hips and my pants aren't so tight I can't breathe. Hallelujah.....



Love Marilyn!!


















Today was a pretty laid back day I weighed and Ii have 10 more pounds to go until I meet my first goal! I would love to let you guys in on my weight but I want to lose a little more before I post that secret! I know that is crazy I mean most of us are here to weigh less but I am very uncomfortable about the number on the scale! Yikes it is scary! I have held around the same numbers for years but its a dang high number!   So I really wish I could lose my 10 pounds before or by June 8th! thats graduation day for my son! So there is really no way for me to take in less calories or less sugar so I decided to step up the exercise! Today I walked the hill at my house, then walked a little more, then played some wii games with the girls! Now I told you guys about just dance well I also have zumba on the wii and it is definitely a challenge!!!! Awesome game...

So recap of today I did shakes every 3 hours all day, for my diner I had rotisserie chicken and deviled eggs. Lots of water and lots of exercise. I wore my fitbit while I walked and while I played wii and I clocked 3 miles walked. That is 2 days in a row now! Go me.....

almost there

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Holly sent me! Good job on the WL (that's short for weight loss. Lots of codes to get used to in the WL bloggie world.)
    And I'm proud of you with the exercise! Sounds like you rather enjoy it.

    The upcoming graduation is exciting! Will it be inside in the air conditioning?
    Keep up the good work, and the wonderful attitude & outlook!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming on over. Ya I don't know much about the blog world this is a first for me!

      Heck no it's going to be HOT! Its outside and in West Texas , it's already hitting 100 degree temps there! ugh but thats ok I can't wait to see my son cross that stage !

      Delete
    2. Oh dear! I have an important list for you & your daughter.....
      Hat
      Sunscreen
      Water
      Little sundress
      Umbrella if allowed
      And camera of course! :) Have fun! Chrissy

      Delete
    3. Oh yes ma'am! We take it all we are packed down with coolers and bags! We live right down the street from the river so its pretty convenient!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement I love when everyone leaves comments it helps!!!!

    ReplyDelete