SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 8 Lets make it GREAT

Hey everyone! I feel like I am moving along GREAT! Everything is getting very routine for me! Shakin it all day then having some kind of yummy dinner. Positivity is a big part to succeed on a diet you have to stay positive about everything. I mentioned before I think this is the hardest part for me. I am so negative wait let me rephrase I used to be so negative, lol.

I want to tell you guys the man who told me he could fix my truck well he did call!!! I went over to his shop and he fixed it right there for free. Now it wasn't anything to major just changing the air filter and cleaning the throttle. I called a local shop just to see how much something like that would cost and it was about 75 dollars! I mean stuff like this never used to happen to me.Someone helping for free!!! This is one of those things think positive receive positively. This nice man whose name by the way was Ken also checked my oil, my check engine light was on so he checked the code, told me what it was and reset my check engine light then he tells me if it comes back on bring it back and we will get that fixed too. Nice nice man I thank him so much for helping me.....

 
Ok enough about that I am going to go on with my walk today I enjoyed my walk a lot. I had walking buddies today made my walk even funner! My daughter decided to get one of our dogs and take him on the walk. We are huge animal lovers we have 6 dogs! This particular dog was so small when we got him. Here is the story my Aunt found him at a house she was getting ready to rent and brought him to me to try to find him a home. Well we  all fell in love with him and guess what he found a home ours! haha he is really cute though his name is Bandito.......

Here is my daughter walking the dog with me on my walk.....

Tonight for dinner I had a sausage on a stick and a side salad. It was really good and I got full. I also had my snack tonight I am going to post my snack picture instead of my diner picture....













This is pickled okra, jalapeƱo cheese and a pickle!

4 comments:

  1. Love the positive thinking, we all need to do more of that!
    Great job on your food, sounds like you are on a roll. Dogs are awesome walking buddies, they are always ready and willing. It's so nice you have your daughter to go too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs are GREAT walking buddies! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am trying really hard to be positive even when negative things happen. I used to just expect the negative so I am trying to change that also!!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day with your food and exercise... hooray! Thanks so much for making the changes on your font size and color. I can read your blog easily now and appreciate that you took the time to do this. Keep on keeping on! Hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a Great day! Your welcome I didnt realize it was so hard to read until I went on and looked and now I think it is much better.Keep on Keeping on did you watch dazed and confused? lol Thanks so much Rhonda for your encouragement it helps me so much!

      Delete