SUGAR DETOX

Friday, May 31, 2013

Schools Out for Summer

Hey you guys!!! Well I don't have much to blog about today, things are just pretty normal around here. I woke up feeling kind of blah and my face is breaking out so I am assuming it might be that time. Now I am not sure if it is appropriate to blog about but I am going to anyways..... LOL So I have had a problem for years with hormones and my time. Of course I have been heavy for years!!! So 3 days after I started the detox my friend came to visit now the last time that happened was in Dec so I am waiting to see of after 16 pounds lost if it will happen this month I do have every symptom. Anyways enough about that.

Lets see what did I do today. School is out here and Kadeys friend Annabelle is here so I took them to the river to play in the water. Thought maybe I would catch some rays.... like I said tan fat better than white fat haha. We had alot of fun and guess what I packed my shakes right in the cooler and took them to the river with me haha! So easy to stay on this diet!!! It was really nice just hanging out by the water watching the girls swim and hanging out! Maybe we will go back tomorrow!

My River view!







So today I stayed with my shakes had a couple of pickles for snacks and for dinner I ate a piece of chicken breast with cheese and hot          sauce and a side salad! This meal is very easy for me and I still had hot sauce and a bag of frozen chicken lol..... like I said not much to blog about just the same stuff today but add the blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment