SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day nine is mine!!!!

Well So far so good. I feel like tomorrow will be a major accomplishment for me. I am almost to 2 full weeks in. I just keep pushing myself everyday. The more results I see the more I want to push. I can actually tell that I am loosing some weight. To see some results this soon is amazing!!! I sent a message to Holly @300poundsdown.com telling her I really want to do the color vibe but I didn't think I would be ready to run a marathon yet! She says to me you don't have to run we can walk! YES!!!! I really want to do it looks like so much fun....I am so excited the only problem is that is the day after my sons 18th birthday and I feel like I might need to go and see him on his bday! so we will see what happens with this!
     

Lets see what else can I tell you I don't have much going on today. I think I am still recovering from the truck episode and all the stress from the last couple of days.I did go on my walk I actually went in the evening. I went alone this time and just listened to my music. I am going to start doing my walk in the morning time I was thinking maybe I will get a little tan from it. Just think getting tan and exercise in. I  think tan fat looks better than white fat haha. I am going to leave ya with some scenery pictures and some stuff that I made.


sunset its a little blurry but very pretty

just the hill country


ok now I did shakes all day and had a salad tonight with lemon water that I made. The water I took 5 bottled waters and 3 large lemons and 3 very small limes put it in the fridge and let it set a few hours and wah la lemon lime water. This is really good to do with fruit or cucumbers......
Homemade salad yummy


Lemon lime water It was really good!

2 comments:

  1. I too now drink cucumber water and currently have strawberry/lime/mint water. It is so refreshing.

    You are doing fantastic. You have many who are cheering you on. Keep up with the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flavored water is yummy!!! Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete