SUGAR DETOX

Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 4 is 4 me!!

Day 4 is 4 me! I am doing this for ME!!! I am still going strong I haven't slipped not even one time. Now I am a little worried because my friend Holly @300poundsdown.com will be leaving tomorrow. All these fears are rising up in my brain like can I stay with this if she isn't here, will I know what to eat if she isn't here telling me, omg omg....... I am trying to stay positive if you read my first blog then you know that positivity is hard for me! so I will say this ............

Ok so on with this post, little anxiety today but I will make through! Positive thoughts. Today is pretty laid back not much going on. Got up shakin it and followed through with shakes ever 2 hours. I went on my walk this morning early I missed Holly but I just played my music. I Love music all kinds of music!!! This is good for walking I also set my timer on my phone because I am still doing my 15 min. I am supposed to do this for 7 days so I can be consecutive..

Today Holly went to the grocery store and brought in a million bags of groceries! First off I called her a million times to see if she got lost when she got here I was like what the heck took you so long?  well I guess when you go to HEB and read every label of everything in the store to check sugar and carbs it takes a little while. As we are stocking the fridge I am thinking man this is a lot of food for someone who drinks shakes all day! about a 100 jars of pickles ! Know why? No sugar no carbs they make an awesome side instead of fries. Anyways I never even knew there were so many items without sugar! Here is my fridge Take note of all these shakes!!!

It was very quiet day! just shakin it and trying to stick with it 
Tonight we ate at a local restaurant called Billie Jeans they have the best desserts in town so this was a challenge for me! And drum roll please...... I had a salad with water and that is it no chocolate layer pie!!! Yay Me.....I hope this post wasn't to boring for you guys!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great! The first couple of weeks are the hardest, then the sugar is out of your system and it gets easier.
    I thought this article was interesting...
    http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/depression-your-brain-on-sugar/
    I'm cutting the sugar too in hopes I'll feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouragement! I will definitely read the article. It is amazing how much better I already feel being off the sugar! Good Luck to you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that's a lot of pickles! LOL Good luck on getting rid of your sugar addiction. It gets easier as the days go by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pickles are my favorite! They are also good to snack on because they have no sugar no carbs. I am falling into routine with it all so it is definitely getting easier!

      Delete