SUGAR DETOX

Monday, May 20, 2013

Nobody's watching!

I have now made it an entire 7 days! A week! I have lost 7 pounds so far! I feel great! I take high blood pressure pills and have been checking and even my blood pressure is down. I woke up shaken it as usual! Life hit me today! I guess life decided to throw in some problems today to see how strong I was. so here is my day........

First of all my title of the post "nobody's watching" is because I was completely alone today and I knew I was going to be and you know it makes it real easy to eat something and nobody would know. I had to keep strong today so I am not sure if the problems thrown at me were to help me stay on track and keep my mind off food or if it was to see if when things got hard would I turn to food? Well whatever the reason I handled it and didn't slip up at all. Now I do feel like I made one mistake I planned my walk for the evening......

I stayed on my shakes but I didn't do to well with every 2 hours. I dropped my daughter off at school, came home took a shower and made a few phone calls. I went outside to run a few errands and 

my truck wouldn't start. Ugh now what do I do? I just moved here so I don't know a lot of people well thank goodness my aunt and cousin are here. I called my cousin and she picked up my daughter from school. My landlord came and tried to charge my battery well it was dead. Here is a weird fact that has never happened to me.... My key got stuck in the ignition and wouldn't come out it was because the battery was dead! ok so I got a new battery got it in the truck and I needed to go to wal mart for dog food!  Ugh my truck died at every single stop I had to make even after the new battery was in. While I was in Wal Mart the man from the auto parts store called me because I left my old battery and he was  going to check it to make sure it was a dead battery. I told him what was happening and he said well bring it up here and I will check it out! So I did and that awesome man checked my entire truck and told me what it needed and that he could fix it tomorrow at his house. Anyways while all this was happening I never even thought about food but I didn't have a shake either. Guess what else my mistake I didn't get my walk in either so that was my one mistake I made so never put your walks off until later because sometimes life happens!
 

I still feel very accomplished today I stayed on my plan even if I did miss a shake I didn't have anything else instead and I stayed positive and calm! Now it's just wait and see if the man calls me tomorrow to fix my truck! I didn't eat diner when I got home just a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment