SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lucky number 13!

Hey you guys, I hope you are all having a super weekend! Its a long one, most people are off tomorrow for Memorial Day! Lucky 13, I say this because this is my DAY 13!!!  Now some might not think 13 is a lucky number I love it! My kids have always worn #13 in there sports or at least whenever they could pick their own. Another good 13 my son will graduate this year 2013! Actually he will graduate in a few weeks! I am so exited and happy for him! I was a teenage mom I turn 17 in June and had him in August.I feel like we grew up together. I  am getting into an entirely different subject than my daily food haha but I want you to know a little about me. So I recently had some bad luck as usual in my old life lol I had to move quickly and where I lived is where the oil boom is now so everything is so expensive and I was already working 3 jobs! So I moved to where I live now but I had to make the decision to leave my son there to finish school. You know if I moved him he might not have received the credits he needed to graduate. Hardest thing I have ever had to do was leave him there I mean I know he is safe and all he is with my family they all live there but I miss him so much!!! I will talk more about this later lol Ok off of that subject and on with my 13th day!

Today on my 13th day I changed my routine a little. I am having a hard time with the shakes every 2 hours because I am now not really hungry that often. When I first started if I went over even 15 min my tummy started growling
Now I am still full in 2 hours so I moved up to every 3 hours! This worked out way better for me. I didn't even feel like I was hungry any time in between so this was good! So I also decided that Sundays will be my eat breakfast day. My daughter wanted to make me breakfast today she made egg beater scrambled eggs and a small sausage patty. yumm and it stayed with in my sugar detox diet. Then I had a shake 3 hours after that and then this evening I just ate a salad for diner. I had lettuce, jalapeƱos,cheese, and hot sauce for dressing . It was really good then of course I had a side of pickles! I have decided that it is easier for me if I set certain days for certain things like sunday morning breakfast and fridays are my caffeine free diet soda day. It works for me and gives me something to look forward too!


Another thing Holly from @300poundsdown.com said that it is good to have a rest day. So I tried to declare Sunday to be my off day! This didn't work I felt so guilty that I didn't walk or anything so at 11 pm I made my daughter play just dance on the wii with me. By the time I was done my arms and calves were burning. So if you have a wii go get just dance its an awesome workout!!!



I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!!!! Those that have to work tomorrow have a good day!!! Talk to ya soon. Thanks you guys for the support and encouragement!!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that it is all going well for you. You have such great support and that in itself means a lot. Dancing has always been my favorite thing to do, sadly with my bad legs, well it doesn't happen too often. Keep up with the fantasic work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement it definitely helps with people cheering you on!I love to dance also! That is probably why I was smaller when I was younger from going to the club and dancing the night away!!! lol not anymore

      Delete
  2. Day 13 is in the Bag! You are doing great and glad to hear that you aren't having any hunger issues. That is really fantastic. You are on your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! I am really glad I am not having hunger issues too haha My appetite is pretty much gone!

      Delete
  3. I do remember Richard Simmons he was a nut! when I was in high school we used to do his videos in cheerleading haha

    ReplyDelete