SUGAR DETOX

Monday, May 13, 2013

Hi nice to meet ya

I am new to this Blog nation but it seems to be the happening thing right now. I am starting lots of new things in my life so I thought I might try this also. Let me tell ya a little about myself. I am a 34 year old mother of 2 kiddos. My son is 17, about to graduate from high school and has a baby on the way. My daughter is 12 and is just like any other 12 year old girl who thinks she is 25! haha Of course all of you out there know how busy your life can be with the kids.

The first thing I am trying that is new to me is to be more positive! This is really hard for me. I have had pretty crappy luck most of my life and it has made me a pretty negative person. So you say its not that hard to be positive but for some of us it is. I mean I wake up and go hmmm I wonder what kind of bad crap will happen today and it could be anything from starting the morning late to just not having coffee creamer lol. So I am working on that even if something happens like I stub my toe, well thats ok this doesn't mean the rest of the day will be crap it just means ouch I stubbed my toe! Positivity is apparently very important.....

Second is I am going to try to sugar detox! This will be fun for me I am sure! My Eating habits aren't so good its what is fast, cheap, and easy. I don't enjoy cooking so much! Although I do enjoy food a lot. I struggle with weight I have been for about 10 years now. We eat a lot of pizza and pasta. Anyways so my friend @300poundsdown.com has lost around 237 pounds. She had the weight loss surgery but there is a way of eating that she follows and she says to me Maybe you should try the way I eat and see if it works for you. So guess what I decided ya why not this is the one thing I have never really tried cutting the sugar! When I say cutting the sugar I don't just mean the sweets I mean reading labels of the everyday food you eat. Fun reading labels haha.......

So I will be blogging about my sugar detox each day and we will see how it goes! I think the detox and being positive will definitely go hand and hand

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Cutting sugar was the best decision I ever made for my well being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am feeling really good!

      Delete
  2. Hi Krystal,

    Just popping over from Holly's blog to wish you the best on your new journey. With her support and you starting with such a great attitude you will be quickly on you way to a better you. I wish you the best.

    Many Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouraging words!!! Holly is a great supporter to have!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Krystal,
    Although I do not have a blog myself, I too am working towards a healthier life and I will join Holly and others in cheering for you!! Linda xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! I will be cheering you on also!!!! Thanks so much. By the way I am just learning this blog stuff so bear with me!

      Delete
  4. I"m over from Holly's blog and decide I want to try this for myself. I"m excited to read your adventures and follow you along your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for reading I hope it's not to boring... You should definitely try this its a little hard the first couple of days but it gets better! Good Luck!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I'm going to try a sugar detox too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Good Luck to you also!!!! I feel so much better!

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much I will be posting my weight soon! I hope it does inspire people it is so hard to get healthy and be on the right track!!! Holly is definitely helping me and she has been an inspiration for us all

    ReplyDelete