SUGAR DETOX

Monday, May 27, 2013

Thank you soldiers !!!!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend! I was lazy around my house. Well I say that but we cleaned, did laundry and still did our walk!! Pretty laid back boring weekend. I did stick to my detox and still doing everything on track! I am glad I decided to go every three hours because every 2 was becoming to much for me! I am taking in way lesser calories these days also! If you are trying the detox and you are in the first couple of days if you can just stick with it it does get easier. I am so far in now I just cant even imaging messing up or should I say relapsing hah! I am going to tell you some of the advantages to the no sugar for me!

A great thing about the sugar detox for me is my complexion. Since I moved in February I have been having a hard time with my face being really broken out. I bought a million different face washes trying to clear it up. Without the crap in my body and maybe even since I have cut greasy food my skin is so clear looks so much better!!! I love this I had read before if you are having an acne problem that you shouldn't eat chocolate well I guess they were right!!!

Second is that I had really bad heels. They were cracked so bad they would bleed. They actually hurt really bad. I thought forever it was just because of my flip flops but maybe I just was dehydrated and didn't drink enough water because I always wanted a coke instead! Just a thought......

Another thing was that I would nap during the day. I was always so tired even after coffee or a coke in the morning! Around noon everyday I would take a nap until time to pick my daughter up from school! Ridiculous its ok every now and then but everyday??? I feel so much better and I feel like I have slept really good when I wake up! Love it!

These are just some of the pluses for me right now! My motto these days is feeling great lets have a shake haha!

By the way I hope many of you got to enjoy some bbq because I couldn't get my grill lit so instead of a grilled steak I just had some fajita meet with bell peppers and a small side salad!! Ok guys hope you all had a safe weekend and are gearing up for a short week!!!


2 comments:

  1. I used to have issues with cracked heels also and still find that they dry out when I wear flip flops. One thing that really helps is I use a pumice type stone on them every morning then slather with vaseline and put on socks. It really feels good and keeps my feet comfortable if I walk or run. Your feet need to be in A-1 condition if you are going to use them lol... Best to you, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mine have been bad for a while I tried everything I even went to the dr and he gave me an ointment. It did nothing to help me! This is the first time in years they feel and look so much better!!! Thank you for your advice I will try the Vaseline. I use flexitol on mine and it is working awesome! I have used it for a while but it didn't do much I really think all the extra water is helping.....

      Delete