SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My first Outing

Hey guys I am going to blog today about my outing.  So I am still doing really good with walking and the shake! Just incase you were wondering I haven't cheated or splurged yet. I say yet because I am human and you never know when you might make a mistake.  Today I am going to go to a dance/ cheer show with my aunt. This will be my first actual outing without Holly. I timed my shakes so that I could have one right before we have to go in. I did my walk before I showered and got ready. This is all great.

I drink my shake at 4:30 we get there by 5 and it last until 7 so by the time we get to the car I am already 30 mins past shake time and let me tell ya, my tummy was letting me know. It was growling like it hadn't eaten in days lol. We had a few people with us and we were all deciding if we wanted to go eat or what. well I knew I had to do something or I was going to be starving soon which for us heavy people we tend to over eat when this happens. Thank goodness I packed a few snacks. Here is a pic of my cooler.....
 I snacked on a few pickled okra. I had some thin sliced HEB ham and some pickles in there too.

For Dinner we decided to go to mamacitas. I dont know how many of you have eaten a mamcitas but it is yummy mexican food. They have this green sauce that you dip chips in it is soooo good. Now normally when I go here to eat I have a sweet tea, enchilada plate, chips and sauce and tortillas. Today I had no chips no sauce, a fajita taco salad cut the tomatoes and it doesn't have beans but it did have queso  and that is ok, I didn't eat the shell just the inside, a water and No tortillas. Yes this is what you call will power and I survived. I was so proud of myself...... here is a pic of my salad it was really good.......


Recap I had an outing, I had no Holly here to help and I made it! I would say day 6 was a success!!!
And I forgot I wore my cute new flip flops cute flip flops make everything better...
 Here I am going on my outing to the dance recital!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment