SUGAR DETOX

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 3 is a charm!

My way of thinking is Day 3 if I can get past the third day I will be fine! I am still feeling pretty positive today. I can do this. Today I of course got up and Had my Shake! I think I will start calling this shakin it! haha Holly and I decided today would be a shopping day so we drove over to San Antonio and went to La Cantera! We walked and walked so today was an extra exercise day! So much fun. Here is a pic of Holly @300poundsdown.com and I at Vera Bradley!!! Cute bags huh??!!!

Here is the thing I am also a smoker and I have been trying to quit off and on so this was the day I decided since we were going to be in the car a little and at the mall that I wouldn't get any cigs! Boy was that a mistake!!!!!YIKES!!! I was in the back seat and Hollys friend was eating peanuts and just the action of his hand going from the can of peanuts to his mouth started making me feel very anxious. So instead of eating I instantly thought I better get cigarettes right now. So we pulled over and I went in and got a pack of course I took like 2 puffs and was fine. This is another goal of mine to stop smoking before I am a grandma in September. I just know that for me trying to stop everything at once would have made me unsuccessful in the sugar detox. I mean can you imagine no caffeine, no sugar and no nicotine AHHHHH!!! That would be failure fast for me.

Ok on with the eating for today! Guess what? You got it shakes all day every 2 hours with a side of water haha! I love the fact that these adkins shakes have a good variety so I do have some flavors in my life .
For diner tonight we had chilis!!!


I had Steak, steamed brocoli, side salad oh and I added 3 of the lemon shrimp. It was pretty good and guess what I didn't even eat half of it. Now the good thing about it is when you are at your 2 hour mark you can eat your leftovers if you want!!!This was my day today maybe I will have something more interesting to tell yall soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment