SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Today is the day

Today is it Holly @300pondsdown.com has to go home. I am a little afraid that I will have a hard time staying with what i need to do plus I will be here bored and with nothing to do. We have stayed so busy running around that I really haven't thought much about food. I got up this morning and went for my walk. I used to think why work out or walk on Saturday or Sunday because those are the days off well I will tell you why because if I don't I probably will not go back to it Monday ( consistency) of course I had a shake before my walk!!! Now through all this blogging I have left out the most important thing of all!!!!

Here it is people you are thinking what the heck do you just go home and have a shake every 2 hours? NO pack a cooler for the car! This is so awesome you have the shakes with ya at all times! Here is a pic of my cute little cooler ......

Now this little cooler is so cute and i just stick a few shakes in it with some cold packs. I tried ice but it is more like a lunch box than a cooler but it serves its purpose and its cute! The Cooler is the key. So on with my story so after my walk my daughter and I go to the pool to hang out with Holly and her family. Well guess what I packed my cooler and forgot it. Time for a shake crap what do I do! da da da da da da da da Super Holly has her cooler of shakes and brings it to the pool! haha we sat for a while and talked and hung out. While we were out there Holly gave me a book and I love it!

Now this little pocket book will help you stay positive. It has little scripture quotes for anything and everything. Worrying, strength, encouragement whatever you may need help with. It is a must get!!

SO after sitting by the pool for a while its time for Holly to leave. I came home watched some tv and set alarms for my shakes because I didn't have anyone to tell me time for a shake or anyone to drink one with. It actually wasn't that bad I already was on track and I just kept going. Now I did have a leaf burger for diner again this time I added jalapeños so so good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment