SUGAR DETOX

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Comparison picture


Today was my day 17 on this sugar detox and I decided to compare. I got up and put on the exact same shirt jeans and even shoes that I wore when Holly @300poundsdown.com came down to start sugar detox. Amazing to me how differently they feel. I am still going strong I haven't even splurged! I am a little nervous about my trip to my home town for graduation though. How many of you know how it is to go back somewhere that you lived or where your from and you have those favorite places to eat that you have missed? I have already started plotting if I eat at any of these places what I could eat there. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but either way I will stay on my detox!  Anyways let me share my comparison pic with you guys .....


Ok now I know that everyone can see a difference here. Even my pants look better lol. I want to tell you that I am loving it I have the taste now and I am addicted to losing weight like I was addicted to sugar! My birthday is Tuesday and I am a little sad that I will not be having cake or ice cream! I will just wait a few years and maybe have some then when I am skinny haha! This is working for me!! I am so excited to see how much more I can kick off !! Sorry this is kind of a short post but I wanted to make sure and share my picture with you guys!!!


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing. You can definitely tell the difference. Good for you. It certainly is a great feeling. And you are doing it.

    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I am trying to stick with it! I think its getting easier instead of harder. Kinda weird but I just want the shakes now!

      Delete
  2. I can see the change alright... good job and you are thinking straight when you already know you aren't eating cake on your birthday this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been drilling it in my head for days already NO CAKE!!! hahaha

      Delete
  3. I see a difference! You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The difference is very visible! Great job on sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it's a Great feeling!!! I have always had a problem with swelling especially in my face and I am not swelling it feels so much better!!!!

    ReplyDelete