SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Feeling Good

So this is my day 2 of sugar detox! I woke up feeling pretty good. I don't have a headache or anything. I kinda figured I would No caffeine, least amount of sugar possible and not much eating. Now this being my second day I thought I would probably wake up starving well I didn't! My friend @300poundsdown.com is still here with me she is definitely keeping me busy. My suggestion to you would be, for sure have a diet buddy if possible. Today we are looking for walking shoes or new tennis shoes. We ended up being a little side tracked from a phone call she received but are trying to get back on track. Now I think I forgot to say Holly is also drinking the shakes and eating with me I think this is why I am doing so well with sticking to it. My day to day is pretty similar to yesterday. I woke up took my daughter to school and had a shake on the way. The shakes actually are pretty handy just think you don't have to try to eat while driving down the road, you don't have to prepare it you just grab it, shake it, and drink it. This is wonderful for me because one I don't get dressed when I take her to school I am talking pjs, no bra and some cray hair! hahah poor people at the drive thrus I probably scare them and I am Most definitely Not I repeat NOT getting out of the vehicle. So grab your breakfast and shake it ya I like it!  After I dropped her off Holly and I went for our walk. Thats right I am on day 2 of walking also  so got that out of the way early! Now off to the mall for some new shoes.

I am really excited about this I have not had a new pair of tennis shoes in about 5 years and now look how cute and colorful these are. When I see people walking I always see there shoes and think oh those are really cool especially when they are bright and colorful. Now I am excited to walk tomorrow. 

And Now what you have all been waiting for the food part of my day shakes! Yup thats right shakes every 2 hours! I am thinking the atkins Milk Chocolate delight is my favorite so far anyways! For diner which is still staying on the 2 hour plan was make your own tonight. Like I told you this was easy because Holly is here showing me how she does this. For dinner I had what I like to call a leaf burger and it is really good. HEB fully cooked patties pop one in the microwave add what you want mustard, ketchup, tomatoes, cheese, pickles whatever you want on it and then wrap it in lettuce no bread!!! Now remember I was upset about my ketchup but guess what it got replaced..... 
I actually really like this its yummy !!



8 comments:

  1. That burger looks amazing! Yummo. Great job on the eating and I love your new Asics. I recently ordered a pair of neon Asics from Amazon and I love them! The next day I also found a matching Asics running shirt at the thrift store in like new condition for $5.. score! I follow Holly's blog and have put you on my blog list so looking forward to spending time with you as you transition to a healthy lifestyle. Best to you and have a great week. Rhonda (PS - Just a comment... found your blog a little hard to read because the font is so small... I know it is my problem... I have old eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the burger is my favorite so far!!!! My Asics are so comfy and I love how colorful they are. I hope yu can see the words a little better tried making them a little bigger and changed the colors! talk to ya son I hope

      Delete
  2. I just wandered over from Holly's blog to say "Good luck!" I loved reading about the sugar detox, so thanks for passing the information on. I am doing something so similar it made me laugh to know that great minds apparently run in the same circles. Thanks for starting another inspirational blog and I will follow with interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I was hoping it wasn't getting to boring for people to read since I basically do the same thing everyday lol!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks I hope you can see it better now!!!

      Delete
  4. Your page is really easy to read and I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I am glad you can read it and enjoy! I had to change a few things in the begging but I think I have it so people can see now lol I Love colors I think white is boring hahah

    ReplyDelete