SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fitbit and Aria

Ok Today was my 15th day!!!! I woke up shaking it and I am driving over to Holly's @300poundsdown.com today and we are going to spend the day together!! yay!!

So today we got more shakes I was running low! I for sure don't want to run out of shakes! I am getting to where I am not having an appetite so it is getting harder for me to eat. I am still taking in the shakes every three hours but sometimes I only have half of one because I am just not hungry!!
SHAKES SHAKES AND MORE SHAKES




We went to best buy and bought fitbits and the scale that goes with it. Coolest thing ever. They are pretty cool little things. Not to hard to set up either actually if you have a smart phone you can set it up straight through that. So what happens is you clip the fitbit to your bra strap or your pocket and it tracks your steps you take, logs calories burned, if you climb any hills or stairs, sleep and many other things. If you get the scale it tracks your weight, BMI and body fat and it connects through wifi so it uploads your results straight to the app!!! So very cool !!! Now the one down fault is that it logs miles when you drive. I plugged it in to the charger in the car and it didn't so that worked to fix it.


This is some of the things it measures
This is the fitbit I walked 3.19 miles today






Such a FUN day !! I packed my cooler and took my shakes with me! Drank lots of water and hung out! Oh and Holly gave me a book to read also haven't started it yet but I will soon.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your detox, hope all goes well for you! You are so lucky to have such a great friend, and one willing to help guide you. How can I follow your blog by the way? I'd like to follow it but not sure how. Some blogspots have a follow button and some do not. It's so confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I would love for you to follow my blog I added the subscribe button at the top just click the post button to subscribe I know all this stuff is confusing lol

      Delete
  2. That is great. You are on such a wonderful journey.

    I have read much about the fitbit. Was it expensive?
    Plus do you have to have a "smart phone"? I guess I am old fashion, my husband and I only have the old regular flip cell phone. We really don't use all the other stuff while we are out.

    Anyhow...great job with all you are doing. It is wonderful to have such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fitbit is awesome.... It was about 100 dollars for just the fitbit the scale is a little more pricy but you don't have to have both,You don't have to have a smart phone you can set it up on a computer also! .Thanks so much for your encouragement. I added a subscribe button at the top to make it easier for people to follow by blog also!

      Delete