SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello Summer

So it's Summer now I don't know about you but I LOVE summer time. River, swimming, tan, flip flops, sunglasses. The one thing  hate about summer is wanting to wear shorts but that just doesn't work out for me! Yuck my thighs are way to big and the shorts are either to short or to long and that makes me look frumpy so I have told myself next summer I will wear shorts! Of course I live in Texas so if I lose enough I can always wear them in the winter haha.

So today was June 1st.... This means many things for me. One is its a week now until my sons graduation so I get to see them this next weekend and 2 it is almost the day for me to refuse cake. Actually in 3 days I will be 35! I am on day 19 of the diet and still moving along...

Now I want to talk a little about my exercise. I was doing so good but now I feel like I am cheating and let me tell you why someone might can give me some advice to help me. So this is what is happening I am still walking everyday and I am walking my mile in about 20mins. And I really am not tired I mean I am ready to go up to 30 or whatever but my calves and down the outsides of my legs are burning. Now when I say burning I mean burning not shin splints or sore or anything like that just a burning sensation. It burns so bad that I have to stop a couple of times and like lift my legs up. I have never had this problem.....I would really like to be up to 2 miles but I need the burning to stop!!! Maybe someone can help me with this???





2 comments:

  1. Hello! I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say your legs burn. I have suffered with this since elementary school. I recently did some research and most people say you can take care of the problem by taking an allergy pill, like Claritin about 30 minutes before you began to exercise. The burning has something to do with our blood vessels contracting or something like that. Anyway I'm getting back on my exercise regimine this week so I will be trying it out myself. I hope this works for you if you decide to try it! BTW I love your blog and I'm starting the diet today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been pretty crazy! I will have to try the Claritin and see how it works out! Thank you for reading my blog and good luck on your diet!!! Let me know how you are doing???

      Delete