SUGAR DETOX

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A little this and a little that

I have had a few people asking about some of the Detox stuff. For example shopping list, or what exactly and how I eat so tomorrows blog will be a shopping list of some variety and different things to eat! This detox is pretty simple I mean the shakes are pre made you open and drink them so simple. If you don't like to cook you don't have to so easy anyone can do it!

I went bathing suite shopping. I felt good until I started shopping haha especially for a swim suite yikes. Guys if you can avoid this do so lol. I did find one finally at target I bought 2 new ones last year at target and had to buy a 24 in the top I needed it to be long enough at the bottom lol. Of course i wear shorts but still I needed everything covered. SO I bought a 20 this year which isn't to bad and I think its super cute. I don't know why they feel the need  to make plus size clothes always floral or they look like an 80 year old would wear them. ugh ......... here is my suite I bought....

I think tomorrow we will test out the olympic pool here! Its an actual city pool but there is never really anyone there I guess everyone swims in the river lol. Alrighty then you guys look for the shopping list if you guys are interested.

2 comments: