SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hmmm Don't feel any older!

Well I don't feel any older today! Haha..... I did think I might be a little lighter this morning so I stepped on the scale and I lost 2 more pounds. I have lost a total of 17 now. I have had a little bit of a hard time keeping up with how much I have lost because my weight is fluctuating. By the way today is my day

So 17 pounds in 23 days isn't to bad! Today was a pretty busy day for me! First of all for some reason I woke up at 5 AM! Why I don't even know but there were a few advantages to getting up this early........
This is a pic of the beautiful sky. My daughter and I went to get a breakfast burrito. NO TORTILLA! haha she wanted to eat breakfast together so I had egg,bacon and cheese with hot sauce from the inside of the burrito. Was very good. A little thing my daughter enjoys is getting breakfast and eating it by the river, you guys might think this is funny but I grab a plate and fork when we walk out the door!!!


Our View of the river at breakfast!





Ok second good thing about getting up at the rooster crowing dawn is we went to Wal Mart and hardly anyone was there! AAAHHHH this was lovely! Anyways on with my day I stayed very busy today trying to get things ready for the trip on Friday I actually forgot my shakes many times today! I honestly think less and less about eating with every passing day!!!I myself think this is a good thing. Used to all I thought about was when I was going to eat and what I was going to eat!

For dinner tonight I made something I have always made but just left some things out! It was very good, stayed with the diet and was still so yummy even with the missing bad stuff.


Ok I am sure some of you make this I call it green chicken chili casserole. Here is how I made it....

Canned chicken
green chills
cheese
mix it all up in a pan on the stove top eat with a fork ( instead of tortilla chips or tortillas)


10 comments:

  1. Hi girl! I'm a new reader (definitely going to devour your blog!). You're making such awesome progress (definitely due to your dedication!!!). I also do some shakes and I'm assuming you also do low sugar/starch? Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there sorry it took me a few days to reply I was on a trip so I am just catching up on my posting and replying! Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Which shakes do you do? Thank you for the encouragement!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Eating by the lake looks wonderful! Good for you getting up and moving. When I wake up early I lay in bed and watch the tube until I have to get up. You are doing so great, congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! Eating by the river is wonderful! Thank you for the encouragement I am trying to stick with it. I am pretty routine now its just like everyday to me now.....

      Delete
  3. Yay so many days in a row! And good job on the WL # !!
    I never heard of that casserole; interesting. Makes me wonder what was omitted--I'm guessing sour cream on top? And of course the chips.

    I'm so proud of you! Have soo much fun this weekend!
    Chrissy
    PS--just an FYI, plain Greek yogurt is a healthier substitute for sour cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES a lot of days in a row I am keeping at it! The things that were omitted were chips of course and a can of cream of chicken soup and of course tortillas! its really good and I loved that it kept to my low sugar carb diet. Thank you for being proud of me that always helps for motivation! thank you for the tip on the greek yogurt I will have to chek it out!!!

      Delete
  4. I saw the picture of you and Holly on her blog shopping with a cart full of shakes. Awesome! I drink a protein shake at work when I don't have time to eat and they are a life saver. I'm glad you have found a way to kick your food cravings to the curb. What a blessing that is. Love your picture at the lake...makes a very nice memory with your daughter. Your chicken/green chile recipe looks interesting.. I know having food with lots of spicy flavor really helps me feel satisfied. I'm enjoying your blogs... keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES lots of shakes!!! I love that they are so convenient. I love spicy food I am really glad you can eat hot sauce on this diet because I love hot sauce! I will do a blog soon on what all I eat and different ways I eat stuff so look for that if you would like! I am catching up today and tomorrow and posting my post that I wrote on my trip! I got a little behind because I need to upload pictures! Thanks for reading I am lucky to have so many wonderful people cheering me on!

      Delete
  5. A bit late but wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday. You are doing fantastic. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Thank You Ma'am!!! I am going to keep on keeping on!

      Delete