SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Have I ever dieted this long!!

I got up and weighed this morning. Guess what I lost another 4 pounds! Yay another 4 pounds that is so exciting for me! This means a total of 30 pounds! I am fitting in some of what I call my skinny pants. hah I can't wait till I loose more! I will be really happy when my skinny pants are my fat pants!

So I didn't do to much today just hung out with my aunt again and tried to look for some xlg shirts. Xlg can you believe it!!! I have wore a 2x forever. This is really exciting. Here is a thought about getting down to xlg ok first we went to New Orleans last year and when we arrived at 11 at night we had no luggage. Now if you wear a 2 x shirt and pants its kinda hard to just run into walgreens and pick up some clothes. They usually go as large as 1x so that sucks Now if my luggage gets lost I can run in and at least buy a clean shirt. I had to just wait it out for my luggage. When you are big you can't actually just shop off any clothes rack. SO YAY XL lol

So I am pretty impressed with myself for sticking to a diet this long! I don't think I have ever stuck to something so long in my life especially a diet wow 41 days and counting! Those of you who are doing the detox congratulations and don't get discouraged. Some people have start overs, mess ups, stalls whatever keep going you will get there......






6 comments:

  1. You are doing great... getting that sugar out of your system is key. Once that has been kicked to the curb and you no longer have "sugar brain" where all you think about is food you can really make progress. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so much better without the sugar. It's wonderful !!! I sure don't have sugar brain. Thanks For being proud of me.

      Delete
  2. You can!!! Just set that mind to it and you can do it. You have to just stick with it I usually have quit by now but I am seeing such good results with this one I love it. Usually the results are so slow if any at all. You can do it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great non-scale victory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are doing so great! Saw Holly's blog tonight totally by chance and have been reading both of your blogs ever since. I will be heading out tomorrow to stock up on shakes. How many do you usually go through a week assuming every 2hrs.? I'm s ready to get this weight and health show on the road. Both have your blogs have really "spoken" to me. I'm also going to clean out my cabinets and fridge and donate what is bad for me to the SA food bank. It is right next to my work at Animal Care Services---I see you are an animal lover too <3. I wish I had a friend like Holly! You are so lucky! C0NGRATS again and thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss. I know what an awesome feeling it is when your clothes are getting smaller. You're doing wonderful... great job!!!

    ReplyDelete