SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, June 2, 2013

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Today is Sunday and really we haven't done much so I don't have much to talk about! We cleaned up around the house, did some laundry and just hung out. I went down to the stadium here to walk at the track and it was actually closed! WOW it has summer hours posted! 7-8 Mon- Fri closed sat and sun.....So what did I do I came home and walked up and down till I hit my 2 miles!
Hmmm lets see I drank shakes all day! and I ate a plain ole salad tonight for dinner! Now I am addicted to crystal light haha so I add that a few times to my water. I love the peach tea! I also like to buy a smart water and put a raspberry lemonade crystal light in it and freeze it! yummo its like a snow cone. I buy the smart water because the water bottles are better to freeze because they don't crater they seem a little sturdier.... Also I just want to say this because believe it or not there are some people who don't know when you use a crystal light open the bottle and take a swig and then pour in the powder. It shakes up much better!!


I Love this!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment