SUGAR DETOX

Monday, June 17, 2013

Look at these pics and tell me what ya think!

Hey guys! I am trying to keep these blogs a coming! So if there is anything you guys want to know e-mail me and maybe that will give me some ideas to blog about.
sugarizcrack@gmail.com Now lets see here.

What do you guys think? How many of you are trying the sugar detox! I have had a few of you tell me that you are but I was just wondering? Ya know I am feeling pretty good! I have energy, my body feels like it is on a routine, my exercise is making me feel stronger, my blood pressure is lower, my skin looks healthier, my clothes are fitting better, my t-shirts lay over my butt, haha all kinds of good feelings! These are all positives coming out of my sugar detox. How long do you guys think it takes to detox off of the sugar. I mean I been wondering I guess I am detoxed or you think it takes longer than a month?

I am going to share some pics with ya today cause I don't have much to say. If I haven't said this before excuse the backgrounds we are having some remodeling done!


 Ok in the comparison of day 16 and day 35 I am not sure if you can tell but my pants are looser in my thighs and waist I can actually pull them off without un buttoning them! There are the beginning pics to incase you forgot haha Same shirt same pants!

this was the beginning

This purple shirt and jeans remember ??




The left was 16 days in the right 35 days in





Ok now I hate this pose with my arms down but it is how the first pic was taken so wah lah
Before and then 35 days later can you tell the difference

Here is a pic of me and my son before and then on his graduation so this was about 26 days after I started the detox! Not sure if you can see the difference but I just really like the pic and wanted to share hahaha

Before




   
after haha I have bigger dimples and better skin for sure 

6 comments:

  1. I think there is a huge difference between the two pictures! I can't believe it's such a short time period there is so much of a difference! I am doing the same and I am losing as well, we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES WE CAN!!! I am ready to lose more! I only regret that I didn't measure inches in the begining!!! Good luck keep me posted on your progress!!

      Delete
  2. Totally a difference!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete