SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bar B Q



It will probably be pretty common for me to say we spent the day at the river! It is the best thing during the summer time. 1 -it's free, 2- 5 minutes away, 3-swimming, 4- my daughter loves it, 5- it gets us out of the house! So today we went to the river haha!! We stayed a few hours until the storm blew in and then we decided to come home.


We decided to bar b q so I will tell ya what we cooked. Steak of course now I season with pepper, garlic salt, season all and a little worcestershire sauce. I found some jalapeƱo cheddar sausage that stayed with the detox the brand was Opa's and it tasted great. Now for the best part I have always grilled some veggies on the grill now I used to put potatoes and onions so I left those out! But i just get foil tear 2 pieces that are the same in length and lie them down a little over lapping to make it wider, I cut up 3 squash and 3 zucchini. I then add some garlic salt and pepper a little butter and some ice cubes fold the foil and roll the top to seal it all up and throw it on the grill. It is yummy! here are some pics.

This is while being prepared 

This is after cooked! yumm


  

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I forgot how much I LOVE zucchini until I cook and a whole one up last night haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya zucchini is yummy! I have seen a lot of thing to do with it too!

      Delete