SUGAR DETOX

Friday, June 7, 2013

HERE

These our the town mascots lol they are everywhere 
Well I made it. I am here in my great west texas hometown. Ahhh the fresh stinky smell of oil and gas haha. Let me just say the ride went great Snack coolers worked out wonderful. Stopped in Sonora Tx and got a cup of sonic ice and poured my cherry limeade crystal light in and it was pretty yummy.

First stop is at my moms to get my hair done! now my mom has been a hairstylist my entire life so I am used to getting my hair done and it had been a while!

decided togo red with some highlights


















After my hair I went to my Granny's and we got ready for diner. We got a private room at a restaurant so we could have a get together diner for my son. There was about 15 of us that ate. I know you are all wondering ...... YES I stayed on track I had the salad bar and a hamburger patty! yay Me!!!



After diner I went to my dads where I was staying and finally unloaded my car! Then my sister, her husband Ben, My brother, My son and his girlfriend and a couple of friends just sat out by the pool and chit chatted!. It was a nice time. I would say day 1 of trip was a success!!!!!


my son & daughter in the pool

Just Me




3 comments:

  1. Good job on your eats!

    Love the hair colors she used! Nice!

    How about WL comments from fam?

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ! I LOVE my hair color now if I can just get it to grow back out some that will be wonderful! I got a few comments but what I heard the most was about my dimples showing I guess my fat cheeks hid them for a while haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete