SUGAR DETOX

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Changes

So technically I have been on detox 31 days today. I consider tomorrow to be my one month anniversary because I started on May 14! Wow what an accomplishment this is for me I don't think I have ever stuck with something this long not without having to restart a few times. It's amazing I feel great! I feel very accomplished I have lost 2 pounds and can actually walk about 2 miles. This is a lot to me in a short month!

Here I go I will tell ya about my day! Not much haha you were waiting for something exciting and I got nuthin'!!  Sandra was here so I took her to the airport in San Antonio and then I hung with Holly @300poundsdown.com for a few hours. We went to La Cantera and had lunch at Z Tejas. Then just walked around a little and chit chatted! Now I found an awesome bracelet that goes with me right now! Here is a pic...
This is a leather wrap around bracelet not sure if ya can read it but it says ... Change your thoughts change your world! Love it I ave been changing my thoughts and being positive and my world is changing!








Let me talk about Sandra being here a little. She is a skinny minny and can eat non stop. She was afraid to eat in front of me to much even as I told her it wouldn't bother me. She has actually been trying to gain weight (don't you just love these people haha) so while she was here she lost a pound and said she was starving. Funny how things change when your life doesn't revolve around food. You know when you go out to eat and everyone is like"well what do you want" then you reply with "I don't care what do you want" well there is no need for this anymore basically I say well I don't really each much so you can just pick. Then it goes into well what can you eat Ok so here is the thing when you cant find anything on the menu order a burger and take the bread off but remember to cut the ketchup! They serve burgers pretty much everywhere so your safe to eat out. So much easier to not argue about places to eat or trying to decide what to eat!!!


Well this is it for today hope you guys aren't to bored with my rambling!!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your detox, 31 days is a freaking long time. I like the bracelet.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! 31 days is a while but I still have a long ways to go! I love the name losing the rolls that is to cute! I hope you have a wonderful weekend also!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 32 day sugar detox! "They" say it takes 23 days to make a habit. You're going great - keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have definitely picked up some new habits!! Thank you for the encouragement!!

      Delete