SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MINI GOAL= Accomplished





So when I started this I set myself a little mini goal. It was actually to weigh under a certain amount and even though I am still working on the courage to put my weight on here I will tell you that it was a total of 26 pounds I needed to lose. 26 pounds to be under this weight I didn't want to weigh! I was ok with what my scale said 2 days ago but I just couldn't help myself I had to step on it this morning. Now first let me say that I have hit a few stuck points that is what I call them. Stuck points when you step on the scale and it says the same thing for a couple of weeks. People don't give up if this happens it will move! I had to keep telling myself this to keep going!

Anyways on with this I woke up this morning and I couldn't stand it I had to step on the scale! Now I don't weigh every day but usually just once a week or sometimes twice a week but it was calling me and guess what people!!!! I hit my 26 pounds!!! I will say this I have not weighed under this huge number in about 10 years so this is a huge ordeal for me I was so excited!!!! I had to call Holly @300poundsdown.com right away! She answered I told her and we cheered on the phone together! I am serious this is working for me! It's totally worth missing the pizza and whatever else. Now some of you might be saying 26 pounds isn't that much but to those of us that have weighed the same almost to the T for 10 years it is huge!!! I will now be working on my second mini goal and I am not sure if I just want to do 20pounds at a time or what yet but I will let y'all know! Set mini goals for yourselves that way you don't get discouraged with one big goal because the big goals will take a while. I mean you didn't just wake up and put on all the weight so it won't be just gone when you wake up. 
       

Ok  now with this being said I am going to keep on with my diet or detox! I feel I am already detoxed so we will call it the diet! Anyways I am going to try to step up some more exercise. Maybe this will help I am kinda hoping I can maybe lose the extra 4 pounds to hit 30 before I get on a plane for Vegas either way I am very happy with the results I am getting! I hope that pic underneath isn't to big but I wanted to make sure you all could read what it says!
Not sure if this helps but here are some tips I found when I googled!









This is for sure! 
Here is a pic for today I have these pjs that were my fave they area little stretched out but I didn't have problems keeping them on till today I thought I would wear them to clean nope didnt work out! I trashed them puppies!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yahoo! 26 lbs & tossin pjs! Good job, so happy for you. You are doing it!! And making it look easy! :)

    I thought u were flying with 20 lbs gone & now it might be 30 instead!! Woo hoo!!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait till I hit 50!! Haha I still haven't decided what to set for my next mini goal! Hmmm ....! Thanks for your encouragement and it is kinda easy now that I am past the begining lol

      Delete
  2. Way to go! Each of those small goals are a reason to celebrate. Actually, that's not so small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I didn't reward myself or anything but I told my daughter when I lose 150 pounds we could have a piece of pizza lol! I won't let her eat it in front if me it is my weakness!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I think 26 pound is a lot and definitely worth kudos! You're doing great, especially for not giving up after stalls. Good luck with your next mini goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the Stalls kill me you have to be pretty patient! Some days I find myself trying to weigh every morning just to see if I have moved past the stall out lol

      Delete
  4. awesome news, congrats to you.

    It is a wonderful feeling and also helps keep you motivated.
    You are doing great.

    Soon you will be writing about your second goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I feel so much better and yes it is a great motivator when you are seeing results!

    ReplyDelete