SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, June 22, 2013

SATURDAY

So my habits are pretty routine I mean I do the same thing on the weekends that I do during the week. I don't eat, drink or sleep any different on the weekends! Today I hung out with my aunt! We went garage selling and well she found some things but I didn't really! We went driving around looking at the scenery all the different places people go to play in the river. Went to wal mart and then went to her house and grilled! Yummy steak, sausage and some grilled veggies! So good now my aunt and my daughter had some grilled potatoes also and I was ok with that didn't bother me at all! Who all thinks potatoes are the devil?? haha loaded with sugar, starch and carbs..... Then we watched a movie. Identity thief if you haven't watched it do so its so so funny. Melissa McCarthey is in it you know the girl from Mike & Molly. Do you guys think if she lost her weight she would get the roles in the movies that she has been in? I am not sure if you don't know who she is she was the heavy gross girl in bridesmaids, she is also in the new movie with Sandra Bullock. I love her I think she is hilarious! This is her....

I think she is beautiful
Not to exciting today so this is it! You guys enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment