SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Graduation Day!!!




My Favorite Picture

AHHHHH and the new chapter begins! My son is now a 2013 Graduate of Permian High School! Yes Permian the school from Friday Night Lights the movie! lol I am so excited for him and the proudest Momma ever. I will be short with my words because I have some pictures I want to share with you! Graduation was a ton of fun! A lot of people came and we all cheered Blane on! So so exciting. I myself had my son at 17 and I didn't graduate high school so this accomplishment for my son is so wonderful! 
Me, My son And His girlfriend
Us with our shirts we had made!

We shoe polished the truck!








Graduation props lol



My son  & His best friend Hayden

My son and I 

Me, son & Hayden

Me my son and Sandra

Graduates 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment