SUGAR DETOX

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just another Manic Monday

Today is Monday and I am Home and settled back in! Today we went to the river and hung out there for several hours. sunblock, floaties, lots of water. We had a blast!!! There were lots of people out today just having fun.








Did my shakes all day and we did diner out at chills. Ok so my daughter & Sandra ordered southwest egg rolls YUMMY. So I decided to get my fork scrape the stuff out of the fried part, pick out the corn and beans and have a little taste. Sounds like a pain I know but totally worth it for just the small taste! Of course I researched what was all in them first! I had a side salad, no croutons ranch dressing, 6 oz steak and side of broccoli. This is the thing to eat at chilis it is small enough so not to much food and is all on sugar detox!


No comments:

Post a Comment