SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Ok so today Is my Birthday!! I am 35 years young today....
I went over to San Antonio to hang out with Holly @300poundsdown.com . We had so much fun. Holly has some pics with her so hopefully she will blog about it also! Oh and let me just get this out of the way.... I WENT my ENTIRE birthday with NO CAKE!!!! Here was our day!
Ready To Go










Me, my daughter and the pup











Ok so first off I tried on capris. I hate trying on clothes usually I get so hot i just want to pass out. Today it was ok because I was an entire pants size down YAY ME!!!

Then we walked down to Vera Bradley. And by the way I wore my fit bit the entire time so trust me when I say this was a lot of exercise day!!! Anyways got a new purse for my Birthday Thank You Holly!

My Cute Vera Bradley

After Vera Bradley we had lunch. Now of course you know that I drank shakes up until this point and we timed it so it would be right at my 3 hours. So I am doing lunch instead of dinner. We went to Kona grill very good. Now when I read a menu and I really don't know what to eat my motto is when in doubt order the hamburger. So I did I just take off the bread and I substituted asparagus for the fries!! I also want to tell you that I went home and just continued on with my shakes! Now I will give ya some pics of our day!
This is where we ate!


here we are  after vera Bradley
Here is my yummy food I didn't eat the onions or bread

Here we are having lunch









We had a Blast and Lunch was yummy. Thank you Holly @300poundsdown.com for spending the day with me!!! And for everything you do for me!

Holly and I



























It was a Good day!

6 comments:

  1. You look great! And a whole pants size--what a great bday gift to yourself! But I have to say again how great you look!

    Did you ever dream that you would call that pictured plate a yummy lunch? And no cake or pop or sweet tea? You are doing this!

    Good job on all the walking. Doesn't it make you feel good/better?

    Happy Birthday, young lady!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so much better! I Love it, just makes me look forward to more weight gone! No cake no sweet tea or nothing I love it! I am going to keep on going I can do this and now I am over wanting the sugar and now I just want to keep loosing the weight! I am slowly trying to up my walking but the burning sensation in my legs isn't helping much! I will surpass it though!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Krystall. You have made a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Looks like you and Holly had a wonderful day and what a memorable birthday... no cake! Yay! I kinda remember being 35 lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! No cake I know yay me! LOL 35 is going to be a good year for me!! Positive thinking!!!

      Delete