SUGAR DETOX

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lazy Dayz


Well today is hump day and just a lazy day for me! I have literally watched a million shows on my DVR! Caught up all army wives and greys anatomy so far! It is really hard for me to lie around and watch a full day of tv like this because I find myself wanting to snack a lot! I have learned to just keep my water full and a couple of different flavors of crystal light on standby. Drinking water helps it sure fills me up so that way I am not hungry but see the problem is that watching tv and snacking is more of a habit than about being hungry! I tell you guys what I have had to break more than a couple of habits in the past month lol That is ok though because it is worth it! A full 20 pounds down sure does make you feel good.



So today of course I had some shakes, and for diner I had a fajita taco salad. Sorry sometimes I forget to take pics I will be trying to take more! Especially of my food. Incase any of you were wondering at any restaurant I order water to drink! If they have it I get a side of lime to squeeze in my water. I prefer the lime over the lemon just because there are no seeds to suck up in your straw and it is less floaties in the water lol. Oh and by the way I am still doing 2 miles a day so far.........


No comments:

Post a Comment