SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kinda Sad

Add caption
It is the day after graduation. I am felling a little sad! I first of all feel like my son is now on his own and I don't like this feeling much. I know he will always need me and be my son but I can't tell him what to do I mean i can give him my opinion but it's just not the same. He will have his own family soon. Another thing is I don't want to leave him. I thought well it will get easier as time goes but it isn't I cry like a big ole baby every time I hug him bye.

Here was my idea we went to lunch and had a sit down about him and his girlfriend moving here where I am. I am thinking this is a great idea. I want to be there to help him with his family and all and i want him to have the chance to go to college. Plus it is just cheaper to live here than where they are. So we will see what happens I will keep you guys updated!


Ok on with my food for the day! It was a traveling day so I had a shake for breakfast, then like I said took the kids for lunch. We ate at Texas Roadhouse yummo. I had a shishkabob came with bell peppers, steak and onions I took the onions off of course! I had a side salad with ranch and broccoli with my meal. Shakes the rest of the day! A few pickles, cucumbers and cheese for some snacks and of course tons of water!


No comments:

Post a Comment