SUGAR DETOX

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Monday.....

Why the Heck are Mondays Monday? lmao why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday hmmm there is a thought. So today was a lazy day for me I watched TV and did nothing. I did get in my mile walk this morning early. I am addicted to doing the walking videos. I think I do better with them because I keep my pace better

  

I hope the video will play its just one of the videos that I started with I love these videos. I am still hitting the wii too. It kinda just adds some extra activity to the day lol. I sometimes do the 2 mile walk or do the 1 mile a few times a day just kind of spread out. I have tried the 5 mile yet I am afraid that will  kill me haha. I am ready to step up some workout though I am just afraid of not being able to move the next day haha. Do any of you do the P90X or insanity? share with me some of your workouts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment