SUGAR DETOX

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Going on a trip and on that trip I am going to take.........

Ok so today I just got ready for my trip. I leave in the morning. I am a little nervous because I know people and of course myself tend to gain weight on trips!!! Now let me tell you something about myself I am a trip snacker....... While I am driving I like to have snacks. Driving makes me so sleepy so I just snack the entire time. Usually I have some chips, candy and a coke for sure. YIKES!!!!
So here is what I did.......

Small Cooler & Lots of zip lock baggies

Cucumbers
pickles (both sweet and sour)
celery sticks
                                                                                    string cheese
                                                                                   
So we packed all this in the little cooler oh and my daughter did not get candy and stuff either she packed her some grapes and tomatoes in a baggie also. Hoping this will satisfy my snacking during the drive. I also packed a cooler with waters and shakes and in the front pocket packets of crystal light. So all of our coolers are ready to go!
Small cooler



Another scary thing, you know when you move to another town and you go home to visit you always want to eat at the food places that you loved so much when you lived there. UGH I hope I can stay away from that habit. On top of that there will be celebration since my son is graduating. I am going to have to stay very strong! ok my friends I am short tonight but I have to go finish packing so talk to you soon......





No comments:

Post a Comment