SUGAR DETOX

Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Work Out!!!

Day number 34 WOW feels like it hasn't been that long that I was struggling with the first day of detox. I have found myself being pretty obsessed with reading labels, googling and having the no sugar foods. I believe you have to be. It kinda has to consume you. I don't even think about food anymore it's a little weird for me. I love it though! Food  used to consume me it becomes everything when you are a big eater! What am I going to eat, I am hungry, whats for diner, do we have any snacks, lets go to the store, I am craving ice cream or whatever it may be. Now I have none of this really. Sometimes I am like what do I want to eat for diner but that is about it. My cravings have stopped weird I thought the further I went the more I would crave Nope not the case at all. I am down about 23 pounds and an entire pants size. Feels so good!!!


Ok so I have the food part pretty much down. Well I don't eat all that much I mainly do shakes of course so this part should be easy. Now the workout! I was beginning to feel like I was cheating myself in the exercise department. I was just walking a mile and once I hit my mile I would stop I didn't really care how long it took me just as long as I got my mile in. So I decided to start doing leila sansone walking videos. I love them and I feel like I am getting a little more exercise in even if I just do her 1 mile walk. She throws in some movement during the walk. You know like side steps, kickbacks, high knees and some arm movements too. I enjoy it and I feel like I walk at a faster pace and have someone to keep me paced. There is a warm up, brisk walk and a stretch very good you guys should check it out.

Now this isn't really enough for me lol. Every night I also make sure my fitbit is reading over 2 miles. I am bad I don't wear mine all day just when I exercise. I know crazy I need to be wearing it more but anyways I make sure I do some kind of wii game. Yes that is right wii game!!! Just dance has a coupe and it is a lot of movement. Tonight I played black eyed peas dancing game, it was so much Fun and I am now getting where I can beat the 12 year old girls lol. We also did a couple of songs on zumba 2! definitely check this out if you don't have a wii check into it  because it makes exercise fun.


4 comments:

  1. If you have a fitbit you should look at signing up for rewards. If you link to earndit.com you can get gift cards & free stuff for your steps. I'll send you a link. Here is the link for you to use and you will earn extra credits - http://earnd.it/11ismnz. I'll also send it to you by email. Enjoy :o)




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I better start wearing it all day! lol I just stick it on when I exercise !!! Thanks I signed up Fun....

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your continued success!
    After finding your blog and Holly's, I decided to begin the Atkins shakes and one low carb meal a day journey. Today was my one week weigh-in and I am down 6lbs!!!! (day three was sooo hard for me but I got through it---30 seconds at a time :)
    I hope/am going to lose 30 more.
    I look forward to reading you blog. Thanks for sharing your journey and being an inspiration to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! That is awesome! I remember day 3 lol! It is working really well for me! I am down a total of 24 pounds just remember don't get frustrated if you weigh in the same for a few days or even a week or two I plateaued for a while but this morning I woke up and had lost 3 whole pounds! Good luck and keep me updated! Hope my blogs help ya on your journey!

      Delete