SUGAR DETOX

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

R you prepared!!!

I hope this is the right number haha! I am starting to lose count. Lets see I don't have much to talk about today! It's been pretty quiet around here. So I will talk about something that is pretty important to me when trying to lose weight. STRESS!

Yes stress I know a lot of people call themselves an emotional eater. This could be me! I know when I am having a bad day or stressing something I like to eat I guess haha. Actually I never really knew till now. Here are some things in the past couple of days that I have noticed.

OK my biggest stress is money surprise surprise! I think this is most peoples stress! lol So I kinda knew I was going to be in a little bind money wise because I took the trip for graduation. It takes quiet a bit of money to fill up the vehicles these days. I had planned on paying the cell bill with child support. Well the phones were due today and I still haven't received the child support payment yet. So I geared up for the stressful day when my phone was off not a big deal for mine but I hate when my son's is off because I like to talk to him everyday. I had my shakes ready, small snacks and went ahead and planned some diners. I know this sounds crazy but I didn't want to mess up because a small stressful thing. I am learning to always be prepared for something to try to knock me off! This is not me being negative at all just taking precautions. Right now I am working on figuring out how to take a few shakes with me when I travel to Vegas. This might not be able to happen I might just have to stay strong until I get to the wal mart there. You know the plane rules nothing over 4 oz and the shakes are 11oz. So another dilemma for me of course I am worried because of the stress of flying lol. I am sure I will figure something out though! NO pretzels haha! So guys try to prepare yourselves for anything that will knock you off your diet routines!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if any of the airport stores might sell the shakes? I guess not real likely. I will have the same problem...hmm maybe there are some snacks to take/purchase that can safely go through security. You got me thinking...hm.

    Let me know what u do.
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm I doubt the airports sale them that would be to easy haha, I am thinking about packing some shakes in my bags I hope that will work and i thought about getting some smaller bottles to just pour some of the shake into. I am hoping I dont get stuck anywhere so maybe I will make it there and be ok lol. I will let ya know how it goes....

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the money stress... yep... know that feeling myself. I do have a suggestion about the airport. You should probably get the powdered shake mix for the trip and bring a shaker bottle. You can ask for water on the plane and then shake shake shake up your shake! I always bring some instant oatmeal with me on trips. Add that to hot water and you have a nice nutritious snack. Not sure if that is something you can have but just a thought. Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do the atkins shakes have a powder form because that is an excellent ideaI will have to check into it. I don't eat oatmeal but I bet I could pack up some string cheese and pickles lol. Thanks for you r ideas I will see what I can do!

      Delete